Re: against a file

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: against a file
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:56:39 +0100

A Soare <address@hidden> writes:

> I do not consider normal the existence of such a file in the sources
> of Emacs, and in any other GNU project:
>
> ./etc/sex.6

Well, I don't consider Emacs normal.  But that would not make me wish
to have it removed from GNU.

I do find it amusing that a French developer would object to something
of that kind being put in by an American.

Of course, my nationality should have prevented my being amused at
anything...

Emacs seems to curb expected national behaviors.