Re: Indentation of constants in LISP

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: Indentation of constants in LISP
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 08:41:02 +0100 (CET)

I mean that ":" is part of a SYMBOL i.e. (string (char-syntax ?:))  is equal
"_", and, in the same time, the characters SPACE TAB NEW-LINE  are NOT from
this syntax class ("_").

I could give this verification up if I am sure that in all lisp modes this
always happen, i.e. The syntax class for ":" is always "_" and none of the
syntax classes for SPACE TAB NEW-LINE  are never "_".

But I will still make this verification.

Alin Soare