Re: Where is the frame resized after startup?

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Where is the frame resized after startup?
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:32:58 +0100

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:

However after some more testing I found that run-with-idle-timer now works as I expect it to do and that can be used to run code after all startup code has run.

And that was too quick. It depends on what my pc is doing perhaps. My workaround is using one of the last hooks run at startup and then doing something like

  (run-with-idle-time 2 nil 'what-i-want)