Re: autocomplete error

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: autocomplete error
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 22:24:24 +0100

Hans Halvorson <address@hidden> writes:

> Chris: Thank you for the pointer.
>
> By 'just updated', I meant that I had just updated emacs -- I grabbed
> the CVS for emacs 22.0.92 just hours before I sent the email.  But now
> I see that the CVS version of emacs still has an older version
> (2.0.54) of tramp.  [Also, the latest release of tramp (2.1.7) was
> made before the Dec 20th bugfix.]

Could you, please, check again? I've uploaded Tramp 2.0.55 to Emacs
CVS on Dec 31st, so a Tramp version of 2.0.54 is an indication that
you load Tramp from somewhere else.

The reported problem shall be fixed since December 20th, as Chris
said. Could you, please, confirm that it doesn't happen anymore with
plain Emacs CVS sources? (Otherwise I would need to investigate in
more detail.)

> I just grabbed the CVS of tramp (2.1.8-pre), and the problem is indeed
> resolved.

There the fix has been applied too.

Best regards, Michael.