xml.el support for namespaces in debug output

From: Stuart D. Herring
Subject: xml.el support for namespaces in debug output
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:00:35 -0800 (PST)

I've been reviewing my old CVS work, and finding things that I never
followed through on.  Could my trivial patch to xml.el from May be
applied?  It just allows printing of nodes that have namespace
information.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2006-05/msg00931.html

2006-11-15  Stuart Herring  <address@hidden>

        * xml.el (xml-node-name-as-string): new function: supports namespaces.
        (xml-debug-print-internal): Use it.

(Or whatever name we decided I'm supposed to use for Changelogs...)

Thanks,
Davis

shipping.