prexix argument of Info-copy-current-node-name

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: prexix argument of Info-copy-current-node-name
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:06:41 +0200

Hi,

`Info-copy-current-node-name' requires a _zero_ prefix argument to
copy the strings like ``(info "(emacs)Top")'' into the kill ring:

,----[ <f1> f Info-copy-current-node-name RET ]

`----

>From Juri's suggestion on emacs-devel [1] I understand that `M-0 w'
(or `C-u 0 w') was because of the analogy to
`dired-copy-filename-as-kill' [2].  But wouldn't it make more sense to
allow _any_ prefix argument in `Info-copy-current-node-name'?

Bye, Reiner.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/23888/

[2]
,----[ <f1> f dired-copy-filename-as-kill RET ]