Re: gdba problems with C++ code

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: gdba problems with C++ code
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 10:53:20 +0200 (CEST)

> I think I've installed a fix.  Please tell me if it works for you
> again.

It does, thanks.  For the moment, I have only one remaining question
which is probably not directly related to gdba: Using mouse-1 to open
the tree leaves (for structures watched in the speedbar frame)
sometimes fails.  I have to click just once to open it, right?  For
me, this often doesn't work, and I have to click again on the icon to
see a reaction.  Have you ever seen such a problem?  It looks like
Emacs doesn't receive all mouse events, or that they get lost
somewhere.  I use the CVS from today on a GNU/Linux box, running X
6.9.0.

    Werner