custom-no-edit and custom-newline

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: custom-no-edit and custom-newline
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 01:05:09 +0300

New commands `custom-no-edit' and `custom-newline' cause trouble
during completion of command names in the completion list of M-x.
All old customization-related commands have the common prefix
`customize-', so it is easy to complete any command to the common
prefix by typing just `M-x cus TAB'.  Now new commands prevents this
and require typing more keys to complete a customization command.

I suggest to change the prefix of these two new commands either
to `customize-' or `Custom-' (capitalized).  I guess the prefix
`Custom-' is more preferable since other related commands have it
(e.g. `Custom-save', `Custom-set', etc.)

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/