Re: [Patch] url-cookie-write-file saves versioned backups

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Patch] url-cookie-write-file saves versioned backups
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:18:59 -0400

    I think so, because the confirmation prompts seem to appear
    asynchronously -- I'll be doing something that has nothing to do with
    w3m (like using ERC), and suddenly I'll be asked to delete excess
    backups.  And this happens fairly frequently -- perhaps every half
    hour.

I think that is a good argument, but before deciding, let's give
people time to make other arguments.