Re: address@hidden: vertical-motion]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: vertical-motion]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:10:01 -0400

    Since you said no fixes where intended before the release, I stopped
    actively checking for things like that since it would only annoy me to
    no good cause.

Please start again.

    And there are things where clicking on some highlighted line (probably
    not fully visible) will cause the line to jump away in some manner of
    recentering, thus evading the click action, and jump back afterwards.
    Sort of click-avoidance-mode.

    I just don't understand how stuff like that tests as an improvement.

I know you are upset, but please don't accuse us of trying to hurt
things.  Each change that was installed was intended to fix a bug.
You know this.