Re: python-mode patch

From: Slawomir Nowaczyk
Subject: Re: python-mode patch
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:08:35 +0200

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:27:58 -0400
Ken Manheimer <address@hidden> wrote:

#> if you're interested in scoping it out, look for variables and
#> functions that contain the string pdbtrack".  i suspect most of it can
#> be used exactly as is.
#>
#> at 150 lines of code, and since i wrote the original, i would be happy
#> to sign papers for it.

Sounds great... Just in case, do you have the latest version of your
own code somewhere? If/when you sign papers, that is definitely
something we can use, while the code which currently resides in
python-mode.el might have been changed by other people as well, so I
presume we would need to get assignments from everybody who worked on
that.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I guess it would be worthwhile to
try and seize more code from python-mode.el, but I do not know if it's
authors would be interested in signing papers for Emacs.

--
 Best wishes,
   Slawomir Nowaczyk

If it wasn't for C, we would be using BASI, PASAL, LIPPER and OBOL!