Re: Is OpenUsability something for Emacs?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Is OpenUsability something for Emacs?
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:34:07 +0200

Richard Stallman wrote:
I found it hard to believe that such a big problem exists in GNOME. I decided to wait until this problem is fixed. I am thinking about contacting the GNOME developers.

Please don't just think about it.  Please do contact them.  I am not
sure whether this bug is in the standard version of GNOME, but they
can tell you.
I did. I took it up on the mailing list below as a usability and accessibility issue. The reactions were mixed but I hope someone of the Gnome developers who is positive can make something, maybe use my suggestions:

   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/usability/2006-August/msg00023.html