Re: Fix infinite loop in tex file handling in etags

From: Francesco Potorti
Subject: Re: Fix infinite loop in tex file handling in etags
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 15:46:08 +0200

>> Could someone install this patch, too?
>
>Done.

Please, do not install changes in etags.c, unless it is urgent and the
reasons for the changes are clearly understood.  Generally speaking, it
is better asking me first, as I have a regression test suite that I run
before committing any changes.

I am going to examine the changes you made.  In the meantime, would you
please send me a test case showing that etags fails for each of your
changes?