Re: paste when cursor is in the fringe

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Re: paste when cursor is in the fringe
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:12:04 +0200

    Nick> What does that mean?  C-y (yank), menubar->edit->paste
    Nick> (x-clipboard-yank), mouse-2 (mouse-yank-at-click)...?

Sorry, I meant mouse-2. I noticed that when I tried a copy and paste from
another application. When I already use the mouse for cut or copy, I also
use it to paste.

    Nick> I can do the first two but not the last (because mouse-2 isn't
    Nick> defined in the fringe) and it would be odd to click on it anyway.

Why is that odd. I think it'd be nice, if one could use mouse-2 iff the cursor
is in the fringe (though I don't know if it's easy to implement).

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
God is real, unless declared integer.