Re: Building Emacs overflowed pure space

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Re: Building Emacs overflowed pure space
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:20:18 +0200

    Klaus> Since today I'm seeing the following warning, when I start emacs:
    Klaus> Warning (initialization): Building Emacs overflowed pure space.
    Klaus> (See the node Pure Storage in the Lisp manual for details.)

With the new value for BASE_PURESIZE (1120000 + ...) the warning is gone
for the Solaris 5.8.build. Thanks

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
The only possible interpretation of any research whatever in the
`social sciences' is: some do, some don't.  -- Ernest Rutherford