Re: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: No default for describe-font, bu

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: No default for describe-font, but one is advertised]]
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:51:57 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> writes:

>     (1) Explicitly say "Internal use only."  in the docstring of
>       font-info.

>     (2) Improve describe-font to show more reasonable messages
>       (as already suggested).  Improve the docsting.

> Please do.

Done.

By the way, I found a case that font-info fails even on X.
The problem was in x_query_font.  It compares font names by
strcmp.  I've just changed it to strcasecmp.  I also changed
the corresponding function w32_query_font in the same way.
So there's a chance that the problem is fixed.  Could you
please try again with the latest code?

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden