Re: Two new Zippy'ism contributions

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Two new Zippy'ism contributions
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:56:40 -0400

    Maybe it sounds harsh, but the originals are often pretty inspired,
    and it's not that easy to quickly churn outs stuff that's equally good;
    if we distribute a file filled with randomly solicited replacements, I
    expect the result will disappoint those people who use yow.

How about if the people who want to replace it set themselves up as a
committee to choose the best proposals.  They can make another mailing
list; then we won't discuss it further on this list.