Re: Strange eval-after-load

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Strange eval-after-load
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 10:59:19 +0300

> From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:22:57 -0400
>
> However, confusing as these are, they are not as bad as using
> `eval-after-load' in the "usual" way, for another file.  That is bad
> for maintenance just as use of advice is bad for maintenance.

How about starting a file with style guidelines such as these?  We
could begin as a simple text file somewhere in admin/, and later, when
it accumulates enough material, rewrite it as a coherent section for
the ELisp manual.

If there's already a place where we describe such issues, please tell
me where it is; I will then add the references to eval-after-load
there.