Re: C-h K and C-h F in the Help menu

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: C-h K and C-h F in the Help menu
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 13:08:28 -0400

    - Just one tutorial entry with two subentries:

       Tutorial
           Tutorial in English
           Tutorial in other languages

I think it is worth having them both at the current level.

    - Just one bug entry with two subentries:

        Emacs Problems and Bugs
            Emacs Known Problems
            Send Bug Report

That is good.  We could add one more item that takes you to
the Emacs Manual chapter on how to send useful bug reports.

    - Just one about entry:

        About Emacs
            Welcome Screen
            Copying Conditions
            (Non)Warranty
            Getting New Versions

That seems good.

    - Move "Find Emacs Packages" to under "Search Documentation"

I don't think so.  That isn't searching documentation, it is
searching through the packages.