Re: New buffer-case-table makes search_buffer painfully slow

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: New buffer-case-table makes search_buffer painfully slow
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 00:53:15 -0400

    When I come to think of it, I'm not quite sure I understand what
    exactly you have in mind with regard to the minor mode option.
    Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Turkish at all, but I'd

I am sure there are people on the list who understand the issue
and can fix the problem.  Would one of them please do so?