isearch-mode-help not bound to any key

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: isearch-mode-help not bound to any key
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:29:51 +0200

isearch has gotten quite complex, many key combinations to remember.
I think isearch-mode-help should be bound to a key in isearch-mode-map.
I think it should be C-h, but RMS has commented out this key in
isearch-mode-map. Maybe M-h or C-? could do.

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
Never be led astray onto the path of virtue.