Re: popup-menu erases header on w32

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: popup-menu erases header on w32
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 00:08:50 +0200

Jason Rumney wrote:
Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

I got no answers to this so I am sending it again as a bug
report.

Is there any real world situation where this occurs? Popping up a menu
from itself does not seem a useful thing to do, so while it might be a
bug, I do not think it is worth spending time on if that is the only
circumstance that causes it.
Menus are used and this might be a bug affecting other situations too though we have not noticed (yet).

I noticed this using tidy.el (see EmacsWiki).