Re: CVS issues

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: CVS issues
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:48:46 -0400

    With a recent build of CVS Emacs, I've experienced problems relating to
    the "cvs" command in VC mode.  E.g. C-x v l often results in:

    Process cvs killed

Has there been any progress debugging this?

Since this is not reproducible, I see only two ways to debug it:

* Add code to record some history information that you could
look at after a failure.

* Try building checkouts from various dates, hoping thus to determine
which change caused the problem.

You recall approximately when you made a build that did not have this
problem?