Re: Problem report #15

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Problem report #15
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:20:21 -0400

    I don't see how get_lisp_to_sockaddr_size does that.  If `address' is a
    Lisp vector but has length, say, 15, it seems that `family' (`familyp') is
    never assigned.  As far as I can tell, no one ever checks the value of
    family between there and where it is compared to AF_INET and AF_INET6.

Yes, you're right.  I think I have fixed it now.

However, I wonder, why not make conv_lisp_to_sockaddr signal
a Lisp error if the family is not recognized.  Is there any
reason not to do this?