C indentaion problem

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: C indentaion problem
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:37:14 +0900

In the latest CVS code, arguments following DEFUN macro (in
Emacs C source files) is not indented as before.

For instance, when I visit src/cmds.c, i-search DEFUN (and
find "forward-point"), move cursor to the argument line
(that is "     (n)"), and type TAB, "(n)" is moved to BOL.

I remember that such an argument line was indented by 2
columns, and the following type-declaration line was
indented by 5 columns before.  At least Emacs did that until
CC Mode was updated to 5.31 on 2005-12-08.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden