Re: Problems with whole buffer Custom functions.

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Problems with whole buffer Custom functions.
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:45:37 -0500

    On ttys:
    links in Customize   - blue
    links in Info        - blue
    links in Help        - blue

I am not convinced that just blue is clear enough.
I am not convinced we should get rid of the square brackets.
So I won't agree to it.

You don't seem to appreciate the fact that you are proposing a lot of
different changes at once.  If I dislike even one of them, I will say
no to the whole package.

    on graphics terminals:
    links in Customize   - underlined blue
    links in Info        - underlined blue
    links in Help        - underlined

    on xterms:
    links in Customize   - underlined blue with square brackets
    links in Info        - underlined blue
    links in Help        - underlined

I would not object to making these consistent--making them
all underlined blue, for instance.

But don't do it until we hear what others have to say!