Re: GNU Emacs CVS HEAD:

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs CVS HEAD:
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:39:06 +0200

> Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:48:08 +0100
> From: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> FWIW, even after your patches, *Messages* contains:
>
> Error during redisplay: (error Recursive `require' for feature
> `code-pages') [126 times]

Of course! because I did nothing to prevent the recursive load, I just
fixed the bugs that prevented Emacs from building on Windows due to it.

I get a similar message in *Messages* on GNU/Linux:

    Error during redisplay: (error Recursive load
~/emacs.cvs/emacs/lisp/international/code-pages.elc
~/emacs.cvs/emacs/lisp/international/code-pages.elc
~/emacs.cvs/emacs/lisp/international/code-pages.elc
~/emacs.cvs/emacs/lisp/international/code-pages.elc
~/emacs.cvs/emacs/lisp/international/code-pages.elc
~/emacs.cvs/emacs/lisp/language/cyrillic.el) [126 times]

So this problem is not specific to MS-Windows in any way.