Errant mh-e.el check-in

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Errant mh-e.el check-in
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 10:29:22 -0800

I checked a under-developed version of lisp/mh-e/mh-e.el when I meant to
check in mh-mime.el. By reflex, I ran "cvs admin -o" but with a larger
audience, I should have checked in in a reverse patch instead.

What this means is that if you checked out CVS Emacs in the last minute
or two, mh-e.el will likely not compile and will behave strangely with
future updates. The solution is to remove mh-e.el and update.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Won't happen again ;-).

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD