Re: Doc for imenu-generic-expression talks about imenu--generic-function

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Doc for imenu-generic-expression talks about imenu--generic-function
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:25:29 +0100

Juri Linkov wrote:

Where is imenu--generic-function?

(require 'imenu)

and then `imenu--generic-function' in `C-h v imenu-generic-expression RET'
will get a link to the source code.
:-(

Thanks, I wonder how many times I have done this now. Maybe those cases should be handled with a kind of tip. Would it perhaps be good to make it a link and have that link show a tip about the problem?

I there was such a tip then at least this list would be saved from my questions about this ;-)