Re: Mouse-1 behaviour changed in gnus?

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Mouse-1 behaviour changed in gnus?
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:30:38 +0100

On Thu, Jan 05 2006, Piet van Oostrum wrote:

> A few days ago (Tuesday) I checked out a new copy from the CVS and installed
> it. I noticed one problem and I am not sure if it is a bug, a policy change
> or just a matter of a different configuration:

Which was the last version where you did _not_ notice this behavior?
I don't recall any relevant changes in Gnus.  And there were no
check-ins in lisp/gnus/ at all since 2005-12-16.

> When I click mouse-1 on a link in a gnus *Article* buffer, the link isn't
> followed, as in the previous version I had, but the buffer scrolls one
> line. Mouse-2 does follow the link. Why is this?

Which kind of link?

Some test links follow: http://www.gnu.org (info "(gnus)Article
Buttons") `gnus-button-emacs-level' <address@hidden>

Bye, Reiner.