Re: follow-link not on mouse-face

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: follow-link not on mouse-face
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 02:43:43 +0300

> I installed it with an additional change to highlight the line number
> separately.  Feedback welcome,

While removing mouse-2 from context lines may be justified (at least,
until someone implements going to the corresponding context line; and
if no one has a habit clicking to the context line to go to the
matching line), I think removing mouse-2 from the colon between the
line number and the matching line is not the right change.  Now clicking
on the colon signals the error "No occurrence on this line".  This is
wrong.  There *IS* the occurrence on the same line.

I think the whole line should be highlighted including the line number,
the colon and the matching line.  This also makes easier to see the
line number of the matching line with moving the mouse pointer over
the matching line part.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/