Re: flyspell bug

From: Slawomir Nowaczyk
Subject: Re: flyspell bug
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:43:00 +0200

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:15:13 -0400
"Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden> wrote:

#> I installed a fix that seems to make flyspell-buffer work right.
#> Does it work now?

Thank you very much, it works better... but still not perfect :(

flyspell-buffer doesn't work in (La)TeX mode (maybe also in some
others): open etc/refcard.tex M-x flyspell-buffer, go to the end of
the buffer and notice that, for example, recenter isn't marked as
misspelled.

Also note that changing major mode to text-mode before running
flyspell-buffer still doesn't make it check the file correctly
(although "recenter" is correctly marked as misspelled, "endexample"
is not).

Again sorry I do not have time to track down the bug :(

--
 Best wishes,
   Slawomir Nowaczyk

Anybody who doesn't cut his speed at the sight of a police car
is probably parked.