Re: address@hidden: Re: mode-line redisplay bug]

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: mode-line redisplay bug]
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:50:12 +0100

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

> I think this should be solved by making remember_mouse_glyph generic
> for all platforms and handle all window parts sensibly (the old code
> in glyph_rect had many problems).

It would be an improvement in maintainability, as the code is
basically the same.

I tried your patch on Windows. It compiles and runs, but something is
still not right. Using the trick of drawing last_glyph_rect on the
screen, I see for example that the splash screen image's rect gets
drawn below the splash screen (the top of the rect is aligned with the
bottom of the actual image) when the mouse reaches the bottom left
corner of the image.

PNG image