Re: address@hidden: sit-for (detect_input_pending ?) and postfix input m

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: address@hidden: sit-for (detect_input_pending ?) and postfix input methods.]
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:01:40 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Michael Cadilhac <address@hidden> writes:

>>  --- 770,777 ----
>>         ((get this-command 'flyspell-delayed)
>>          ;; the current command is not delayed, that
>>          ;; is that we must check the word now
>>  !       (and (not unread-command-events)
>>  !      (sit-for flyspell-delay)))
>>         (t t)))
>>       (t t)))

>    Thanks for your deep explanation !

>    Note that with your workaround, you're disabling a flyspell feature
>    which  is, when you  type a  world and  don't add  delimiters, this
>    world will eventually be checked after `flyspell-delay' seconds.

??? The above change should not disable that feature.  The
reason why "world" is not checked is because when you type
the last "d", you are still in the command loop within input
method (because "d" has a possibility of being tranlated to
ð when you type "/" after it), thus after-change-functions
is bound to nil.  If you type "worlk" instead, it should be
checked after `flyspell-delay' seconds because the last "k"
is committed instantly.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden