Re: Patch for (elisp's) buffers.texi.

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Patch for (elisp's) buffers.texi.
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:32:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, Eli!

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

>> Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:57:08 +0000 (GMT)
>> From: Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden>

>> I submitted this patch on Monday 15th August (Subject: Re: (elisp's)
>> buffer.texi: Vagueness in chapter "The Buffer List"), but it seems to
>> have been overlooked, possibly because it was a response to my own rant.

>Wow!  This _must_ set some kind of record in impatience: only 2 days
>passed since you posted the patch, and you already think that it was
>overlooked!

Well, you people on emacs-devel are normally _very_ quick in replying.
And my first post in that thread was grumpy enough that nobody could be
blamed for ignoring my followup.  ;-)

But sorry for causing the annoyance, all the same.

>Please be more patient.  If no disaster strikes, I will install your
>patch this weekend.

Much appreciated!  I'll be a \(bit\|lot\) more patient next time.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)