Re: info.texi

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: info.texi
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:28:10 -0400

Your proposed rearrangement seems good to me, except we could just
delete "Edit Document", because that isn't really useful.  Most Info
files are compiled from Texinfo files, and it makes little sense
to edit the Info files.

Karl wrote:

    - the search commands seem by far the most important to me.  In fact,
      they are the primary feature that (still) distinguishes Info from HTML
      etc.  So I would put them first in the Advanced chapter.  I also
      suggest putting Search Text before Search Index.

I have no strong opinion about this question.