Scroll bar size marker on w32

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Scroll bar size marker on w32
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 14:25:48 +0200

I just noticed that the scroll bar size marker (the thing that moves on the scroll bar) changes it size as you scroll a buffer in Emacs on w32. I have not seen this in any other program on w32 and it seems to me to be against the expected behaviour.

Is this something that is w32 specific?

To notice the the effect make the window a little bit smaller than the buffer and move to the top and bottom.