Re: Shift Tab in help buffers still does not move backwards

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Shift Tab in help buffers still does not move backwards
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 23:13:57 +0200

Juri Linkov wrote:

I believe that S-Tab still does not move backwards. It did at some time, but have been changed again.

Could you be more specific on what version/platform it doesn't work.
On GNU/Linux with the latest CVS, S-TAB works in help buffers
(but not M-TAB, ESC-TAB or C-M-i).
w32, CVS from 2005-08-06 (aug 6). However it does not seem to be an issue with S-Tab in the help buffer I see now. If I start with emacs.exe -Q and do

  C-h c S-Tab

I get "TAB (translated from <s-tab>) ...".

Could be my copy since I did some changes to the key handling, but I do not think so. Could someone else using w32 please confirm this?