Re: RMAIL settings [was: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server]

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: RMAIL settings [was: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server]
Date: 08 Aug 2005 08:17:05 -0400

> However, I tend to assume that people on the Emacs developers' list
> already knows such things

this is not guaranteed.  even if it were guaranteed, it is not
guaranteed a universal reaction to exposure to already-known things.

(the traffic on this list is public; we are just traipsing around on
stage, according to some dead writer of poetry and prose.)

it is good that you know what kinds of things you find insulting, the
trick now is to use this self-knowledge to munge what you can munge.

(give personally, but don't take it so -- less gray hair that way.)

thi