Re: info.el

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: info.el
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 23:45:04 -0500 (CDT)

Juri Linkov wrote:

   But since `S' binding doesn't hurt, let's leave it alone, and remove
   only its menu item from the Info menu.  Currently this menu is too big
   already, and it would be good to retain only basic commands in it.

Sorry, I may have misunderstood you.  I thought that you were
referring to the `C-h m' output and my response was based on that.  On
more careful reading, I get the impression that you were referring to
the menu bar menu instead.  In that case, I do not mind.

Sincerely,

Luc.