server space for my arch archive?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: server space for my arch archive?
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 07:24:37 +0900

Hi,

The server which hosted the publicly-accessible mirror of my arch
archive (mostly emacs related stuff) apparently suffered disk failure
and doesn't seem to be coming back any time soon.

Is there anybody out there that has a machine I could use for this?  I
basically need some disk space which is publicly readable via http, and
read/write accessible via sftp for my updates (ssh access for occasional
maintenance is also nice).

[I'd like to host it on savannah or something, but my email to
savannah-hackers has gone unanswered, and I'd like to find someplace to
use in the near term.]

The total disk space requirements would be less than 300MB (that's for
all my archives dating back to 2003; in a pinch I could mirror only the
2005 archive, which is only 73MB to date, presumably growing to 150MB by
years end).  Reliability/backup is not really necessary, as it's a
mirror, not the primary archive.

Thanks,

-Miles
--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde