Re: org-mode and mode hooks.

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: org-mode and mode hooks.
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:16:53 -0400

    > Perhaps one could find these easily with a Lisp program
    > that searches for a defun whose start matches "(defun [-a-z]+-mode "
    > and that does not contain "(run-".

    I did this.  I think I found all and fixed most modes that did not run
    mode hooks.

Thanks.

      There are a few exceptions involving special major modes
    like terminal-mode in lisp/terminal.el where the mode hook is run
    outside of the major mode function by the caller of the major mode
    function.  I figured that fixing those complex cases is too
    error-prone so I left them alone.

Ok.