Re: Custom themes

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Custom themes
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 16:59:06 -0500 (CDT)

   And there is color-theme.el, which works nicely, is widely deployed in
   the Emacs users community, there are many predefined themes and well,
   it's just nice.

That does not seem to be included with the CVS Emacs distribution.  I
found an Emacs devel thread from about two years ago about adding it,
but that does not seem to have happened, at least, M-x locate could
not find it.

If I understood correctly color-theme.el does not use Custom
themes, because their implementation currently does not work very
well.  I also seem to understand from the thread that cus-theme.el is
indeed "unfinished".  But I could have misunderstood all or part of
this and it was (nearly) two years ago.

Sincerely,

Luc.