Re: non-break-space in tutorial

From: Gaëtan LEURENT
Subject: Re: non-break-space in tutorial
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 01:12:28 +0200

Miles Bader wrote on 08 Jun 2005 00:31:20 +0200:

> This is your _opinion_, which I disagree with.  I think dIsplaying
> them with a modified background, if anything, looks worse, and is more
> confusing to users than making them look like an "escape character",
> which is already a familiar concept.

As far as I'm concerned, I like to have the NBSP highlighted in some
way, but having them prefixed by some character is really annoying when
you want to cut and paste from a xterm, and it sometimes make lines
being more than 80 characters. So I guess underlining them is a
good option (I haven't tried the patch, though).

--
Gaëtan LEURENT