Derived Carbon Emacs versions

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Derived Carbon Emacs versions
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:53:41 -0500

[ Sorry I do not speak Japanese and neither do I read the macemacsjp-dev
  mailing-list, so please reply to address@hidden ]

Hi, I'm an Emacs maintainer and I was recently reminded of the existence of
separate development branches for Carbon Emacs code.

As an Emacs maintainer, I'd just like to encourage you to try and merge into
the main Emacs-CVS repository the changes you've added to the
macemacsjp repository.  I don't myself use Carbon Emacs so I haven't had
a chance to see how things like carbon-font and inline-patch work, but it
seems that they would be generally useful additions.  If you're interested,
please submit your patches to emacs-devel.

Thank you,

        Stefan