Re: Use faces to indicate states in Customize?

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Use faces to indicate states in Customize?
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:48:14 -0600 (CST)

Drew Adams wrote:

   (each entry here is (1) proposed text, (2) state, (3) current
   text, (4) doc string text from `custom-magic-alist'):

The entries you give for (4) to not seem to correspond either to
today's recent or yesterday's values of `custom-magic-alist'.  Some
descriptions in it are very wrong.  Are these _new_ values you are
proposing or old July values, that have since been corrected?  (I
believe that I understood that you since updated your CVS.)  If they
are new values you are proposing then I would say that I find the
current values (after reverting inaccurate very recent changes)
clearer and more accurate.

Sincerely,

Luc.