Re: Should Emacs Setup Utilities for MS Windows be in Emacs CVS?

From: Guy Gascoigne - Piggford
Subject: Re: Should Emacs Setup Utilities for MS Windows be in Emacs CVS?
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:36:48 -0800

There is?

How would I go about finding it?

Stefan Monnier wrote:

AFAIK, the gnuclient/server cannot be included into emacs CVS, since
it includes changes from several people and we don't have the
necessary legal papers from these authors -- and we probably cannot
get them.

IIRC there's a moderately recent version for which we do have the papers (we
discussed switching to it at some point).

       Stefan