Re: Parital scrolling of image

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: Parital scrolling of image
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:01:42 +0100

[<URL:http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.pretest.bugs:5428>]

> Thanks.  I just installed a fix.

Thank you.  The testcase in the article referenced above works fine
now.  However, there is a special case in circ.tex where some unwanted
behavior occurs.  You can reproduce it like that: Generate previews
for the whole document by typing `C-c C-p C-d'.  Move point to the
start of line 78 (you should be on an image with an equation starting
with "e+f=...").  Type `C-f' (this should open the preview).  Type
`C-p' to move on line up.  Point will end up in the line starting with
"stellt dann...", that means the line starting with "y-Wert..." will
be skipped.

--
Ralf