New pharm site new great prices Roberto

From: Meagan Boyce
Subject: New pharm site new great prices Roberto
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:11:51 -0800

Refill Notification Ref: JH-368211224881064

Dear address@hidden,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system (click this link) to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Meagan Boyce

collinear incite luxuriate mccormick cobra matroid arabia luxury spinoff plato inclusive splenetic benton flog craggy bolt hollandaise cheek bum buoy tun cod pale chromatic wellington rabbet sabina cremate life marin quixotic perfunctory revile daughter republican hitherto froze confirmation turtleneck predilect butterfly symmetry fatal amoebae barrack creed dialogue too obligate refinery sketchbook diet mesmeric periphery