Re: Getting more info on a variable in Customize buffers

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Getting more info on a variable in Customize buffers
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:16:39 +0100

Maybe you could use (custom-set-variables ...)

Though you have to know how the values look when written. But should not
that "do the right thing"?

But there is more to it of course, controlling what to save etc. When
looking at the code in custom I got the feeling that there are needed some
break up of the code so it is easy to do handle the variables from code. For
example I just copied some code to find out whether it would be possible to
customize a variable.

- Lennart